Trips / Blooms ‘n’ brews: bluebell forest hike
Spring has arrived and no doubt that her beauty can’t be appreciated from the pavements of London! Come and join us as we escape London for a day on our most colourful adventure yet as we go hiking through what is undoubtedly one of England’s springtime classic views – the bluebell forests.
After trekking through fields of blue and feeling sensory overload with Spring’s breath over the English countryside, we will make our way to a welcoming pub to refresh with some local brews.
People of a moderate fitness level will not find it hard to finish but will most certainly enjoy those locally brewed ales at the end!
- What to wear Hiking boots and waterproofs are essential. We recommend layered clothing, hiking trousers (not jeans), gloves and a hat
- What to bring Packed lunch (light refreshments available at lunch stop), 2 litres of water, camera, money for the pub
- Departure time 09.00 (approximately)
- Return time 19.00 (approximately)
- Departure location London Euston Railway Station, near the entrance to M&S Shop
- Includes Transport, guided hike, sampling of beers at local pub
|This trip is currently not available.|