Trips / Coasts ’n’ Toasts: Classic English clifftop trek
Strap on those boots as this is going to be a long one! The iconic white chalk cliffs of Beachy Head and The Seven Sisters will have you stunned from afar, but don’t fret, we’ll also get up close and personal as we climb them as well. For those like us that can’t resist dipping their feet into the ocean, there are a couple of spots along this trek where it is safe to do so.
After a long day of trekking, we’ll soothe our aching feet and bellies with some local food. We’ll toast to the wonderful day, and many more Wild Adventures to come!
Whilst not a difficult hike, this is a long hike (13 miles). As such it is important you feel comfortable walking long distances before you sign up for this hike.
- What to wear Hiking boots and waterproofs are essential. We recommend layered clothing, hiking trousers (not jeans), gloves and a hat
- What to bring Packed lunch (light refreshments available at lunch stop), 2 litres of water, camera, money for the pub
- Departure time 09.00 (approximately)
- Return time 20.00 (approximately)
- Departure location London Victoria Railway Station, near the entrance to M&S Shop
- Includes Transport, guided hike, sampling of beers at local pub
|This trip is currently not available.|