Trips / Cotswolds Explorer Hike
We will spend the day in the northern part of The Cotswolds and be hiking through some of the finest scenery and villages that the area has to offer, nowhere does cute quite like The Cotswolds.
The Cotswolds is well known for producing some of the country’s finest real ales and as such we have found the perfect spot to end the day ensuring we do not leave without having tried a couple.
This hike is a relaxed day hike, and most people of a moderate fitness level should be able to complete this relatively easily. That being said, anybody wishing to join us on this trip should be aware that we will be walking most of the day and a moderate level of fitness is required.
Regarding suitable outdoor wear
Whilst the minimum requirement is some sturdy footwear (ideally hiking boots), waterproofs and warm clothing, we highly recommend you check the kit list before departure.
- What to bring Packed, lunch, 2-litre water, additional items on recommended kit list
- Departure time 09.30 (approximately, confirmation of exact departure time will be sent prior to the trip date)
- Return time 19.00 (approximately)
- Departure location London Marylebone Railway Station, near the entrance to M&S Shop
- Includes Transport to and from London to the trip start point; guided hike through The Cotswolds
|This trip is currently not available.|