Trips / Paddle ‘n’ Pints
And we’re off to sea on an aquatic adventure! Kayak along Britain’s southern coastline, past the Seven Sisters near Beachy Head for an active afternoon outside the city. Be prepared for an awe-inspiring view of this classic landscape.
Trained sea-kayaking professionals will guide us on this day trip so we can marvel at the landscape from an unparalleled vantage point. And as always, we have ensured that a warm and inviting pub is near to refuel those aching bodies with some local ales and food.
The kayaking is of a moderate difficulty and should be fine for people of a moderate fitness level.
- What to wear Comfortable shoes and a swimsuit are suitable for this trip. If necessary a wetsuit will be provided. It is recommended that you bring a waterproof jacket and a spare change of shoes and clothes to change into after the kayaking
- What to bring Packed lunch, a bottle of water, camera, money for the pub.
- Departure time 08.00 (approximately)
- Return time 19.00 (approximately)
- Departure location London Victoria Railway Station, near the entrance to M&S Shop.
- Includes Transport to and from London to the trip start point; guided hike across the cliffs to the kayaking centre; guided sea kayaking excursion; all safety equipment necessary; wetsuit if the weather is cold
|This trip is currently not available.|